Cost of living in Vitebsk, Belarus compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.647 CAD / BYN
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitebsk (Belarus) is 55% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,000 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,810 (2,796 BYN) in Vitebsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $300 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Brighton and Hove costs £1,600 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 85 (38 minutes ago)