Cost of living in Vinnytsya, Ukraine compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04700 CAD / UAH
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vinnytsya (Ukraine) is 64% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,800 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,355 (28,822₴) in Vinnytsya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 220,000 Ft (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (1 minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Catania costs €100 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guangzhou costs 元35 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Düsseldorf costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bangkok costs 15,900 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)