Cost of living in Vilnius, Lithuania compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 852 prices entered by 124 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.503 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vilnius (Lithuania) is 61% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,600 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,390 (€925) in Vilnius.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thimphu costs 750 Ngultrum (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Casablanca costs 5,999 Dirham (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (35 minutes ago)