Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00044 CAD / COP
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 40% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,000 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,411 (COL$5,429,913) in Villavicencio.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lynchburg, Virginia costs $1,423 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Newark, New Jersey costs $1,271 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,050 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fresno, California costs $0.92 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)