Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 408 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00035 CAD / COP
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 59% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,300 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,613 (COL$7,488,978) in Villavicencio.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.70 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guntur costs ₨2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Nellore costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 10,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palo Alto, California costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)