Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 104 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00035 CAD / COP
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 58% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,800 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,435 (COL$7,036,244) in Villavicencio.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Johannesburg costs R 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,422 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tepic costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Huánuco costs S/. 1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥250,000 (about 2 hours ago)