Cost of living in Villahermosa, Mexico compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06843 CAD / MXN
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villahermosa (Mexico) is 33% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,023 (Mex$ 44,182) in Villahermosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $706 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saltillo costs Mex$ 6,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €16 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)