Cost of living in Villahermosa, Mexico vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 309 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.07118 CAD / MXN
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villahermosa (Mexico) is 35% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,800 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$4,392 (Mex$ 61,707) in Villahermosa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nelspruit costs R 100 (1 minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Munich costs €7 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Buenos Aires costs ARS $80 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in San Sebastian costs €10 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manchester costs £5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thunder Bay, Ontario costs C$1,525 (32 minutes ago)