Cost of living in Villach, Austria compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.610 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villach (Austria) is 11% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,657 (€2,892) in Villach to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,200 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bern costs CHF 4.20 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$720 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 4 hours ago)