Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.503 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 22% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,600 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,583 (€2,384) in Vila Nova de Gaia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £4.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs Bs 800,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Karachi costs ₨4,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (40 minutes ago)