Cost of living in Vijayawada, India compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01944 CAD / INR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vijayawada (India) is 41% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,125 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,831 (₨94,213) in Vijayawada.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)