Cost of living comparison between Vijayawada, India and Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01953 CAD / INR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vijayawada (India) is 42% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$2,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,459 (₨74,699) in Vijayawada.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Anápolis costs R$ 180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)