Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00015 CAD / LAK
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 12% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,300 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,900 (18,931,269 ₭) in Vientiane.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nuremberg costs €1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,700 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $350 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lima costs S/. 3.00 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gweru costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)