Cost of living in Vienna, Austria vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 365 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.491 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vienna (Austria) is 7% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$6,510 (€4,366) in Vienna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$6,100 in Abbotsford.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Toronto costs C$0.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $127 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$20 (about 2 hours ago)