Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 224 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.553 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 12% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,932 (€3,177) in Vicenza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,400 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manila costs Php100 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valdivia costs CH$4,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Liverpool costs £510 (37 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cascais costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$2,795 (about 2 hours ago)