Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 338 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.545 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 5% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,271 (€3,411) in Vicenza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$5,000 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Accra costs GH₵10 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (31 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Rostock costs €1.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lucknow costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leipzig costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,900 zł (about 2 hours ago)