Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 208 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.503 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 14% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$3,632 (€2,418) in Vicenza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,200 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Maputo costs 6 MT (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Oxford costs £989 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,100 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,795 (about 1 hour ago)