Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.472 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is about the same as in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$3,199 (€2,173) in Vicenza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,125 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,400 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,525 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.09 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lugano costs CHF 150 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jönköping costs 95 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (20 minutes ago)