Cost of living in Veszprém, Hungary vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 206 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00424 CAD / HUF
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veszprém (Hungary) is 46% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,900 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,719 (877,407 Ft) in Veszprém.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nelspruit costs R 100 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Munich costs €7 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Buenos Aires costs ARS $80 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in San Sebastian costs €10 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manchester costs £5.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thunder Bay, Ontario costs C$1,525 (37 minutes ago)