Cost of living in Veszprém, Hungary compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00481 CAD / HUF
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veszprém (Hungary) is 36% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,900 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,478 (515,444 Ft) in Veszprém.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Miami, Florida costs $355 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)