Cost of living in Veracruz, Mexico vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 157 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.06314 CAD / MXN
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veracruz (Mexico) is 50% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,700 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,375 (Mex$ 53,456) in Veracruz.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malaga costs €500 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 62,600 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Madras costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)