Cost of living in Veracruz, Mexico compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 367 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06420 CAD / MXN
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veracruz (Mexico) is 49% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,400 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,748 (Mex$ 42,795) in Veracruz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Paulo costs R$ 4.39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Gallen costs CHF 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Geelong costs AU$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨18,297 (about 2 hours ago)