Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod, Russia compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02240 CAD / RUB
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod (Russia) is 48% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,000 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,070 (руб 92,426) in Velikiy Novgorod.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manila costs Php100 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valdivia costs CH$4,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Liverpool costs £510 (37 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cascais costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$2,795 (about 2 hours ago)