Cost of living in Veles, Macedonia compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02414 CAD / MKD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veles (Macedonia) is 34% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,800 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,492 (103,235 ден) in Veles.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 400 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bellary costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)