Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14575 CAD / SEK
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 8% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$6,458 (44,310 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$6,000 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 20KM (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $2,374 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$50 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Bolívar costs 400 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)