Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14814 CAD / SEK
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 9% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,357 (36,164 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,900 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €800 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Iowa City, Iowa costs $565 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (35 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Daegu costs ₩2,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bratislava costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)