Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15978 CAD / SEK
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 21% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,959 (31,037 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,100 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,010 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $300 (about 2 hours ago)