Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington, United States vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 121 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.251 CAD / USD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 7% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$6,841 ($5,468) in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$6,400 in Abbotsford.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $35,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U39,326 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $24 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Marseille costs €20 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $202 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)