Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington, United States compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.263 CAD / USD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 33% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,200 ($4,116) in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,900 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jiaxing costs 元3,633 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$98 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $610 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wellington costs NZ$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,456 (about 2 hours ago)