Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington, United States compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.315 CAD / USD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 31% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,108 ($3,125) in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,125 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Douala costs 150,000 Franc (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,550 (34 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 3.60 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)