Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington, United States compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.244 CAD / USD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 30% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,183 ($4,167) in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,000 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 25 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €20 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Klaipėda costs €50 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)