Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington, United States compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.259 CAD / USD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 33% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,187 ($4,120) in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,900 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$4,257 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM500 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Georgetown costs 1,500 G$ (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,000TL (37 minutes ago)