Cost of living comparison between Vancouver, Canada and Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,566 prices entered by 422 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016.
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 6% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$3,328 in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,125 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Melbourne costs AU$1,700 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,242,440,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nazareth costs 5.96 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 121,980 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)