Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,151 prices entered by 586 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018.
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 17% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,247 in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,500 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Ana, California costs $2,541 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Madison, Wisconsin costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)