Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 350 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.466 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 23% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,000 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$4,644 (€3,168) in Valladolid.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santa Fe costs ARS $1,200 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Delhi costs ₨32,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Bangkok costs 2,342 ฿ (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cusco costs S/. 0.50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2,000 (about 4 hours ago)