Cost of living in Valencia, Spain compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 893 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.562 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valencia (Spain) is 15% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,700 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$4,002 (€2,562) in Valencia.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 180 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr236,971 (about 1 hour ago)