Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00169 CAD / CLP
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 42% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,755 (CH$2,224,085) in Valdivia.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in La Plata costs ARS $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Reynosa costs Mex$ 432 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 50 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Surat costs ₨10,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Siliguri costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)