Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00193 CAD / CLP
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 36% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,240 (CH$1,161,784) in Valdivia.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $125 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 380 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Budapest costs 300 Ft (about 1 hour ago)