Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00200 CAD / CLP
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 26% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,700 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,731 (CH$1,363,328) in Valdivia.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 9 Bds$ (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hangzhou costs 元7 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $80 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $430 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gorzów Wielkopolski costs 100 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)