Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 176 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00178 CAD / CLP
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 37% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,900 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$4,327 (CH$2,431,640) in Valdivia.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stavanger costs kr 9,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,800 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belém costs R$ 158 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Eindhoven costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ostrava costs 479,900 Kč (about 1 hour ago)