Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01128 CAD / JPY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 12% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,055 (¥448,104) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,500 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 999,999 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sion costs CHF 1,100 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $500 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Marta costs COL$15,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Torreón costs Mex$ 50 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamilton costs C$10 (36 minutes ago)