Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01235 CAD / JPY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 22% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,885 (¥395,434) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,000 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $800 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tétouan costs 2,000 Dirham (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$4,730 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cusco costs S/. 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)