Cost of living in Utrecht, Netherlands vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 293 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.434 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Utrecht (Netherlands) is 18% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$8,053 (€5,615) in Utrecht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$6,800 in Abbotsford.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Luxembourg costs €900 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manila costs Php6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kochi costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $12 (about 4 hours ago)