Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.246 CAD / USD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 5% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,000 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,790 ($3,041) in Usulutan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ravenna costs €20 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kowloon costs HK$16 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £26 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $18 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Southend-on-Sea costs £80 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$82 (about 1 hour ago)