Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem, Czech Republic compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05276 CAD / CZK
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem (Czech Republic) is 45% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,750 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,072 (39,271 Kč) in Ústí nad Labem.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (about 1 hour ago)