Cost of living in Uruapan, Mexico vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 148 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.07044 CAD / MXN
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uruapan (Mexico) is 35% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$7,000 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$4,565 (Mex$ 64,816) in Uruapan.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$75 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Madrid costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $50,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$35 (about 3 hours ago)