Cost of living in Uruapan, Mexico compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 120 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06560 CAD / MXN
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uruapan (Mexico) is 31% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,300 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,958 (Mex$ 45,085) in Uruapan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bloemfontein costs R 1,700 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,184 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $85 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$126 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sheffield costs £4.99 (about 1 hour ago)