Cost of living in Urdaneta, Philippines compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02475 CAD / PHP
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Urdaneta (Philippines) is 18% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,680 (Php229,486) in Urdaneta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,800 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Mountain View, California costs $5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kiev costs 37₴ (32 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Hamburg costs €130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chapeco costs R$ 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)