Cost of living in Urdaneta, Philippines compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02387 CAD / PHP
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Urdaneta (Philippines) is 13% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,420 (Php185,197) in Urdaneta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,900 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €15 (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fargo costs $42 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (about 2 hours ago)