Cost of living comparison between Urdaneta, Philippines and Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02766 CAD / PHP
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Urdaneta (Philippines) is 25% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$3,132 (Php113,246) in Urdaneta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$2,500 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $813 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Orlando, Florida costs $706 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.17 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $0.58 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$2,846 (about 1 hour ago)