Cost of living in Urdaneta, Philippines compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02665 CAD / PHP
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Urdaneta (Philippines) is 23% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$3,072 (Php115,301) in Urdaneta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$2,500 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)