Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 361 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15097 CAD / SEK
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 15% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,416 (35,875 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,700 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver, Washington costs $8 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €350 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bratsk costs руб 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$753 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 8,500 ﷼ (about 3 hours ago)