Cost of living in Umeå, Sweden compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15244 CAD / SEK
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Umeå (Sweden) is 11% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$2,768 (18,156 kr) in Umeå to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$2,500 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Formosa costs ARS $200 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,779 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1.75 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (31 minutes ago)