Cost of living in Ul'yanovsk, Russia compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02058 CAD / RUB
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ul'yanovsk (Russia) is 52% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,300 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,075 (руб 100,829) in Ul'yanovsk.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (14 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Franca costs R$ 0.65 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €650 (38 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $712 (44 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Toulouse costs €3.60 (about 1 hour ago)