Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00119 CAD / KRW
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 20% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$3,753 (₩3,155,230) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,125 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 12,000 Franc (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 1,850 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨650 (33 minutes ago)