Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00112 CAD / KRW
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 7% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,161 (₩3,698,616) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,900 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $11 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.72 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 407 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amritsar costs ₨500 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)