Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00117 CAD / KRW
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 16% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,993 (₩4,252,900) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,300 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $300 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Brighton and Hove costs £1,600 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 85 (42 minutes ago)