Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00109 CAD / KRW
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 14% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,099 (₩3,768,632) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,600 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jyväskylä costs €10 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨180 (30 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 50,000TL (about 1 hour ago)