Cost of living in Ulm, Germany compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.445 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulm (Germany) is 5% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$2,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,379 (€1,646) in Ulm.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)