Cost of living in Ulm, Germany compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.504 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulm (Germany) is about the same as in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,125 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,050 (€2,028) in Ulm.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.70 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)