Cost of living in Ulm, Germany compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.566 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulm (Germany) is about the same as in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,708 (€3,005) in Ulm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,600 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver, Washington costs $8 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €350 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bratsk costs руб 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$753 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 8,500 ﷼ (about 3 hours ago)