Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 495 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00055 CAD / MNT
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 42% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,750 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,184 (4,006,539 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Düsseldorf costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$258 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $17,465 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)