Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 405 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00051 CAD / MNT
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 43% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,900 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,226 (4,347,903 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ipswich costs £15 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $40 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tartu costs €30 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (40 minutes ago)