Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 325 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00055 CAD / MNT
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 40% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,800 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,263 (4,129,696 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 25,000 L£ (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Fort-de-France costs €1.41 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,347 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Fresno, California costs $1.99 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 6,999 (about 1 hour ago)