Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00114 CAD / KRW
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is 5% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,125 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,974 (₩2,608,935) in Uijongbu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs Bs 400,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $5,590 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Oslo costs kr 18 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Samara costs руб 50 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (about 1 hour ago)