Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00114 CAD / KRW
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is 5% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,750 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,563 (₩3,127,470) in Uijongbu.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sialkot costs ₨81 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Limassol costs €187 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £720 (44 minutes ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (about 1 hour ago)