Cost of living comparison between Uijongbu, South Korea and Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00117 CAD / KRW
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is about the same as in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$2,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,405 (₩2,052,859) in Uijongbu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$170 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (about 2 hours ago)