Cost of living in Udon Thani, Thailand compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03895 CAD / THB
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Udon Thani (Thailand) is 24% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,400 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,590 (66,505 ฿) in Udon Thani.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 2,860 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Francisco, California costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)