Cost of living in Udon Thani, Thailand compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03725 CAD / THB
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Udon Thani (Thailand) is 30% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$2,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,752 (47,030 ฿) in Udon Thani.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)