Cost of living in Udon Thani, Thailand compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03955 CAD / THB
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Udon Thani (Thailand) is 29% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,750 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,645 (66,885 ฿) in Udon Thani.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $150 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chişinău costs 6,000 Leu (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Long Beach, California costs $9 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨150 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (44 minutes ago)