Cost of living in Udon Thani, Thailand compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03730 CAD / THB
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Udon Thani (Thailand) is 26% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,700 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,728 (73,132 ฿) in Udon Thani.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,745 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Leipzig costs €300 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$102 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in São Carlos costs R$ 8 (about 1 hour ago)