Cost of living in Udaipur, India compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01942 CAD / INR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Udaipur (India) is 55% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,400 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,447 (₨126,044) in Udaipur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Chişinău costs 33 Leu (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £12 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petropolis costs R$ 22 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$90 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $13 (32 minutes ago)