Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03785 CAD / THB
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani (Thailand) is 41% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,075 (54,810 ฿) in Ubon Ratchathani.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maui costs $3,558 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$7 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $533 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$75 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bologna costs €20,000 (about 1 hour ago)