Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 110 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.22798 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 54% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,600 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,020 (R$ 13,246) in Uberlandia.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in San Francisco, California costs $3,532 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 10 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Indore costs ₨100 (about 5 hours ago)