Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 482 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38732 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 22% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,100 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,208 (R$ 8,282) in Uberlandia.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Berlin costs €499 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 100,000,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $323 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 35 (41 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Medina costs ﷼ 10 (about 1 hour ago)