Cost of living in Uberaba, Brazil compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42875 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberaba (Brazil) is 22% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$2,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,942 (R$ 4,529) in Uberaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Randers costs kr1,250 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atyrau costs 2,000 KZT (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)