Cost of living in Uberaba, Brazil compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 333 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35388 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uberaba (Brazil) is 37% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,300 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,355 (R$ 9,481) in Uberaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$37,490 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 255 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (about 1 hour ago)