Cost of living in Ubatuba, Brazil compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 222 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38620 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 16% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,900 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,290 (R$ 8,518) in Ubatuba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 116 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Morelia costs Mex$ 160,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €12 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Larnaca costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guarulhos costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)