Cost of living in Tyre, Lebanon compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00085 CAD / LBP
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tyre (Lebanon) is 8% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,400 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$4,046 (4,773,995 L£) in Tyre.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 14 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (3 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Grand Rapids costs $2.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $159 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $102 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 500 (42 minutes ago)