Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 457 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.786 CAD / BAM
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 45% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,800 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,629 (3,345KM) in Tuzla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $15 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,321 (31 minutes ago)