Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 290 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.798 CAD / BAM
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 40% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,800 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,278 (2,853KM) in Tuzla.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (16 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Accra costs GH₵8 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Plymouth costs £5.50 (31 minutes ago)