Cost of living in Tuy Hoa, Vietnam compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00005 CAD / VND
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuy Hoa (Vietnam) is 35% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,400 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,880 (52,441,817 ₫) in Tuy Hoa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guarulhos costs R$ 35 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Venice costs €30 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Udaipur costs ₨1,800 (about 2 hours ago)