Cost of living in Tuxtla Gutiérrez, Mexico compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06972 CAD / MXN
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuxtla Gutiérrez (Mexico) is 57% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,700 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,022 (Mex$ 29,008) in Tuxtla Gutiérrez.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 100 (10 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cebu City costs Php32 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,209 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr8 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 68,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)