Cost of living in Tuxtla Gutiérrez, Mexico compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06639 CAD / MXN
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuxtla Gutiérrez (Mexico) is 58% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,000 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,125 (Mex$ 32,006) in Tuxtla Gutiérrez.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 280 ฿ (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $10 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $45 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manaus costs R$ 900 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (38 minutes ago)