Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.37363 CAD / TMT
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 15% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,065 (13,555 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,400 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$11 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.60 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gold Coast costs AU$1.38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guarulhos costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)