Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37420 CAD / TMT
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 18% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,415 (11,799 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,750 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £25 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.20 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (39 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $900 (about 1 hour ago)