Cost of living in Turkestan, Kazakhstan compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00387 CAD / KZT
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkestan (Kazakhstan) is 38% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,800 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,347 (606,777 KZT) in Turkestan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arlington, Texas costs $9 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 110 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Karlsruhe costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)