Cost of living in Turkestan, Kazakhstan compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00389 CAD / KZT
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turkestan (Kazakhstan) is 41% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,400 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,587 (665,618 KZT) in Turkestan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)