Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00044 CAD / COP
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 47% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,800 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,003 (COL$4,510,843) in Tunja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Berkeley, California costs $5.51 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨230 (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨700 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €23 (34 minutes ago)