Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 332 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00038 CAD / COP
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 57% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,100 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,599 (COL$6,824,863) in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 32 zł (36 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Spokane, Washington costs $0.71 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$45 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kolkata costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)