Cost of living in Tuluá, Colombia compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00046 CAD / COP
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuluá (Colombia) is 34% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,000 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,282 (COL$7,203,597) in Tuluá.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 35 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (43 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (43 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 2 hours ago)