Cost of living in Tuluá, Colombia compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00044 CAD / COP
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuluá (Colombia) is 35% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,900 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,539 (COL$5,735,904) in Tuluá.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,423 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 47 kn (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 32 zł (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Istanbul costs 7TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 50 Kwacha (about 2 hours ago)