Cost of living in Tuluá, Colombia compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00046 CAD / COP
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuluá (Colombia) is 32% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,700 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,188 (COL$6,925,988) in Tuluá.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maceió costs R$ 3,250 (4 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Vancouver costs C$2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bergen costs kr 14 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 666 Birr (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €420 (about 1 hour ago)