Cost of living in Tuluá, Colombia compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00045 CAD / COP
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuluá (Colombia) is 39% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$2,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,537 (COL$3,403,608) in Tuluá.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vilnius costs €2.32 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Quito costs $132 (about 2 hours ago)